Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (3)



Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following


  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


My teasers (another slightly longer teaser):

"At that moment, I would have given anything for the hunt-lust, the restlessness, the purpose I'd felt the night before. Every other day, I was a demon hunter. i was powerful. I was something.

But now?

Now I would just lost and lonely and dying, and the closest thing I had to company was the creature that was killing me."

~ p. 97 ~ 98 "Every Other Day" by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
Thank you so much for wanting to leave a comment! I read every single one of them, and respond to most of them!

I'm honoured that anyone would want to nominate me for an award, but I just don't have time for that anymore. This blog is award and tag free.