Friday, August 03, 2012

Booking Through Thursday (3)

Booking Through Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by Deb at btt2. Every Thursday, a book-related question is posted and fellow bloggers answer them.


Overall, what factor most influences your choice of your next read?

I always read a synopsis before borrowing/buying a book. If my TBR pile at home is growing high, it has to sound really good before I get it; if my TBR pile is super low, even a moderately good synopsis would make me borrow it. If it's in a series, I almost finish the series just to know what happens because it just bothers me so much if I don't know the outcome. It also depends on my mood; if I'm feeling bubbly, I'd go for contemporary, if I feel slightly unstable I like reading horror.


What is it that makes you want to read a book by an author you have never read before?

Like my answer to the question above, it's the synopsis, although if another blogger or a friend thought it was good I'd read it. I also like new topics, which drew me towards Kimberly Derting and many dystopia authors.
Thank you so much for wanting to leave a comment! I read every single one of them, and respond to most of them!

I'm honoured that anyone would want to nominate me for an award, but I just don't have time for that anymore. This blog is award and tag free.