Monday, August 13, 2012

Musing Mondays (4)

Musing Mondays is a weekly event hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. Every Monday a reading related question would be posted, and all you have to do is answer it, and link back.

This week's musing asks . . .


Do you snack while you read? If so, what is your favorite snack?



I know I'm not supposed to eat while I read, but I still do it. *avoids eye-contact with local librarian* I really like drinking milk. And eating granola bars. Chocolate ones. And cookies. Who doesn't like cookies? Really, I'd eat those anywhere, anytime, not just when I'm reading. But those are just my favourites. It depends on what's in the fridge. If I'm hungry, and I'm reading, I'd most likely make a quick sandwich.
Thank you so much for wanting to leave a comment! I read every single one of them, and respond to most of them!

I'm honoured that anyone would want to nominate me for an award, but I just don't have time for that anymore. This blog is award and tag free.