Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Haunted Week 2012: Beware of Book Review

{This Girl Reads}

Haunted Week 2012 is an event hosted by Cheyenne at This Girl Reads spanning the week of Halloween with daily punny posts from yours truly, moi. Links to all of my posts can be found on this post: Introduction: Haunted Week 2012.

{This Girl Reads}

The concluding post of Haunted Week 2012 will consist of something quite simple: a book review of a scary story. Of course, one may imagine me posting a review of a book review of something scary with supernatural elements, but no.

This book will be one hundred percent terrifying without ghosts, vampires, or zombies. It's just that awesome. Honestly? It screwed with my nerves. Bad. And totally freaked me out.

And the book?

Dead to You by Lisa McMann

And because I am absolutely obsessive, I'll instead leave a link for the review, which will be going live at 6, which is approximately an hour away.

Yes, it may be annoying to open a new link, but the book is good.

Let the speed-reviewing begin.

Link:
Review: Dead to You by Lisa McMann
Thank you so much for wanting to leave a comment! I read every single one of them, and respond to most of them!

I'm honoured that anyone would want to nominate me for an award, but I just don't have time for that anymore. This blog is award and tag free.