Saturday, February 16, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (8)

Stacking the Shelves @ Lust For Stories
Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga's Reviews, is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
For the week of February 10 ~ February 16

Ahh, the woes of report card week . . . Personally, I felt I did pretty well last semester, but hope I can do better and improve in this one!

Besides that, there was Valentine's Day. It's actually quite ironic how it's to celebrate the death of a saint which has basically nothing to do with love, but whatever floats their boat . . . Good part? Chocolate sales on February 15. And the fact that I got a totally cute and cheesy card.

A quick recap of this week's posts . . . (BTW, I love your comments and feedback!)


A Midsummer's Nightmare by Kody Keplinger
A Midsummer's Nightmare by Kody Keplinger

I've already read A Midsummer's Nightmare a few months back, but what the heck. I liked it, and it was cheap, so why not?
Prophecy by Ellen Oh
Prophecy by Ellen Oh (Thank you to the lovely ladies at Epic Reads and Harper Collins!)
Scent of Magic by Maria V. Snyder
Scent of Magic by Maria V. Snyder

I may or may not have completely forgotten that I was already approved by NetGalley for the title and accidentally put a hold on it . . . but either way, I'm looking forward to reading this!
Legacy of the Clockwork Key by Kristin Bailey
Legacy of the Clockwork Key by Kristin Bailey (For blog tour from Edelweiss)

So basically those of us on the blog tour for reviews were supposed to request through Edelweiss, and I discovered just exactly how many books were in the entire thing. Tons. Basically it's NetGalley in hardcore mode.


How did your week go? What did you get? Tell me in the comments or link me up!
Thank you so much for wanting to leave a comment! I read every single one of them, and respond to most of them!

I'm honoured that anyone would want to nominate me for an award, but I just don't have time for that anymore. This blog is award and tag free.