Saturday, March 30, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (13)

Stacking the Shelves at Lust For Stories
Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga's Reviews, is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
For the weeks of March 17 ~ March 30

This week, I've got a bit of catching up to do since I missed last week's post . . . Sorry about that, everyone! I actually don't have an excuse other than forgetting, unless you want to cut me some slack for the sake of Spring Break. But anyways, here's the rundown of what I got in the last two weeks!

Who doesn't like giveaways? Enter some of the giveaways on the blog before it's too late!


A quick recap of these two weeks' posts . . . (BTW, I love your comments and feedback!)
Shadows by Ilsa J. Bick The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
Shadows by Ilsa J. Bick
The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa
The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes Nobody by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
Override by Heather Anastasiu The Prom Book: The Only Guide You'll Ever Need by Lauren Metz
Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (Thank you to Mary Ann and Gabby at Chapter by Chapter!)
Nobody by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (Also from the epic mother-daughter duo at Chapter by Chapter!)
ARC of Override by Heather Anastasiu (Thank you to YA Books Central!)
The Prom Book: The Only Guide You'll Ever Need by Lauren Metz (Also from YA Books Central!)


How did your week go? What did you get? Tell me in the comments or link me up!
Thank you so much for wanting to leave a comment! I read every single one of them, and respond to most of them!

I'm honoured that anyone would want to nominate me for an award, but I just don't have time for that anymore. This blog is award and tag free.